What is a dietitian?
A dietitian uses their expert knowledge of nutrition to educate clients on the relationship between food and health. Whether you require assistance managing your weight or training for an event, a dietitian has the expertise required to help.
Our dietitian service
At Leap Health Physiotherapy Sports and Injury Centres our dietitian service is educational and practical. We offer a tailored consultation service that will assist you achieve the best health results possible.
Your consultation may include some of the following techniques:
- Education and advice regarding healthy eating habits
- Dietary therapy to assist in the management of specific medical conditions
- Eating plans and recipe manipulation
- Dietary management plans to optimise sporting performance or post surgery/injury rehabilitation
Your dietitian experience
Our Leap Health Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre staff have the experience and expertise to get you back to full function as soon as possible and are committed to providing you the following service:
- Practical treatment to get you back to full function as quickly as possible
- Education and self management strategies minimising your reliance on us in the future
- Professionalism from all staff who genuinely care about your health and wellbeing