What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a form of hands-on therapy used to assist in rapid recovery and rehabilitation from all forms of injury. Whether an injury occurs from playing sport, working in the garden or too much time sitting at a desk, physiotherapy can help relieve your pain and allow your body to recover more effectively.
At Leap Health our hands-on treatment style coupled with a focus on exercise rehabilitation, means we will provide you with a tailored consultation that will allow you and your body the best results possible.
Your consultation, will likely include some of the following treatment techniques:
- Muscle stretching
- Muscle strengthening
- Massage therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Core muscle activation and re-training
- Dry needling
- Spinal mobilisation
- Spinal manipulation
- Neuro-Muscular ‘grooving’
Your physiotherapy experience
Our friendly Leap Health staff have the experience and expertise to get you back to full function as soon as possible and are committed to providing you the following service:
- Practical and hands-on treatment to get you back to full function as quickly as possible
- Education and self management strategies meaning you are less reliant on us in the future
- Professionalism from all staff who genuinely care about your health and wellbeing