What is podiatry?
Podiatry is in the area of Allied Health, dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and management of medical conditions and injuries of the foot, ankle and lower limb. Besides general foot care, a podiatrist is qualified to treat specific foot and lower limb conditions such as sporting injuries, structural problems, diabetic and arthritic conditions, children, the elderly and skin and nail conditions such as ingrown toenails. The podiatrist can also assist you with selecting appropriate footwear, training and exercise programs.
Our podiatry locations
- Leap Health Hobart Podiatry
- Leap Health Rosny Park Podiatry
- Leap Health New Town Podiatry
- Leap Health Huonville Podiatry
Meet our podiatry team:
- Maree Graham – Senior Podiatrist
- Maree ias available at our Hobart Podiatry clinic
- Claire Hawson – Podiatrist
- Chris Maher – Podiatrist
Your podiatry experience
Our friendly Leap Health staff have the experience and expertise to get you back to full function as soon as possible and are committed to providing you with the following service:
- Practical and hands-on treatment to get you back to full function as quickly as possible
- Education and self-management strategies minimising your reliance on us in the future
- Professionalism from all staff who genuinely care about your health and wellbeing
Find out more
For further information on our podiatry services please contact us directly.