An initiative of Clarence City Council and Business East, the Business Excellence Awards seek to reward excellence in overall business planning, management and operations. It is also a way to recognise great achievements in the City of Clarence. Occurring annually since 2001, the awards contribute to the awareness and raising of the profile of Eastern Shore businesses. They also encourage pride in the business community of the Eastern Shore.
Held at the historic Rosny Barn, the night was a fantastic success and held some very deserving winners with a multitude of categories for both Excellence in Business and Excellence in Service.
Leap Health Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre prides itself on their community involvement and engagement. We contribute to the community in a number of ways by providing support to the following:
- Rosny College – Work with sports class to teach them about injury prevention
- Running Group – Facilitate a weekly running group from Rosny Park
- Clarence Cricket – Physiotherapist for all men’s and women’s teams
- Kingborough Football Club – Physiotherapist for football team
- Hydrotherapy – Facilitate hydrotherapy sessions in Oceana Aquatic and Fitness (Clarence City district), Margate and Glenorchy
- Dominos Basketball – Offer discounted Physiotherapy rate to players
- Body Language Dance Studio – Offer discounted Physiotherapy rate to dancers
- Cricket Tasmania – Physiotherapy provider for Cricket Tasmania
- Nursing homes – we service 8-9 nursing homes, 1 of which are in the Clarence City Council district
To find out more about Leap Health Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre services and practice locations , see our New Town, Kingston, Rosny Park, services, staff, locations, FAQ, blog or contact us pages.