At Leap Health we are driven by a passion to help people function at the best of their ability as soon as possible after injury or illness. This mission is one that drives us every day and now we are able to help more people live their best life. We are very excited to announce we are launching a fifth Leap Health location: Leap Health Hobart, from Monday 30th of October 2017.
Leap Health Hobart
We are fortunate to have the opportunity to be able to acquire Hobart Podiatry, a successful and highly respected podiatry clinic that has operated in the Hobart CBD for over 20 years. This acquisition has led to the employment of Hobart Podiatry’s existing staff, both clinical and administrative. Previously our podiatry services have been limited to one podiatrist based in Huonville, now, we are able to offer a complete range of podiatric services from experienced podiatrists in Hobart’s CBD. In addition to the services offered by Hobart Podiatry for such a long time, we will be expanding the scope of the practice to include Physiotherapy and Dietetics as well.
- Practical and hands-on treatment to get you back to full function as quickly as possible
- Education and self-management strategies minimising your reliance on us in the future
- Professionalism from all staff who genuinely care about your health and wellbeing
Leap Health Hobart will be located on Davey Street, Ground Floor, 25 Davey Street, Hobart 7000.
The Hobart Team
- Anna Pride – Practice Manager
- Claire Hawson – Podiatrist
- Alex Margan – Physiotherapist
- Sophie Hofto – Dietitian